With our local management and local decision-making ability, Citizens Bank of Oklahoma can tailor a loan to fit the needs of your business. Please call or come see one of our experienced lending officers today!
- Fund temporary increases in inventory due to normal fluctuations in the operating cycle
- Purchase current assets or pay current liabilities as a substitute for owner's equity
- Replenish working capital used for fixed assets or other long term purchases
- New and Used Equipment Financing
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- New and Used Vehicle Financing
- Construction Financing
SBA Loans are made and administered by Citizens Bank of Oklahoma and the SBA guarantees a portion of each loan. CBOK is an approved SBA lender.
Features of SBA Loans include:
- Eligibility - A wide array of owner operated and managed-for-profit businesses - from retail to wholesale, from manufacturing to service - are eligible for loans. Proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations are eligible.
- SBA Guarantee - The SBA guarantees up to 85 percent for loans less than $150,000 and up to 75 percent for loans up to $1,500,000. Although there is no maximum loan amount, the amount of the SBA's guarantee to CBOK cannot, by law, exceed $1,500,000.
- Rates and Terms - Interest rates can be adjusted monthly, quarterly or semiannually, and a ceiling can be placed on the rates for the life of the loan. Fixed rates are available under certain circumstances. Terms for CBOK SBA Loans depend on the use of the proceeds, with maximum terms ranging from 7 years for working capital, to 25 years for buildings and real estate.
Types of SBA Loans available:
- Low Doc Loan
- SBA 7(A) loan
- SBA 504 Loan
Click the link to www.sba.gov for more information.